4 audio Reviews with Responses

FF7Battle(Final)-Metaljonus FF7Battle(Final)-Metaljonus

Awesome song

They should've put something like this on dissidia. Just one thing, you could've cut the victory fanfare right after the guitar stops playing (dont know if im making myself clear). Do you play the guitar yourself?

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks! I wanted the what came after the fanfare to go on for a sec. I was going for the whole imagine yourself playing the game while you listen to this remix of the battle theme type feel. I do play guitar I've been playing for a decade or so lol. Thanks for listening.

Halo: piano theme Halo: piano theme

Too Short

Loved it! Just one problem. It's too dam short.

DJdudenator responds:

Ill say this to you as i just said to luigi2191, im not a composer, i can't create more to what others have created. it's also not my style to do that.
Thanks for the review
~DJD~

Holy Orders RMX Holy Orders RMX

Great attempt

I know that its almost impossible to surpass ssh's version but this was a great attempt. To make this better i would suggest getting better drum kit and although the guitar sounds good it does seem repetitive.
Still nice work.

DJ-HappyFace responds:

Thanks alot :) In terms of Drum Kits, FL7 is kinda limited, and I have no idea how to get new ones (VSTi's or something but yeah...) And in terms of Guitar, also Limited. Looking back at it, I figure I could try adding a solo somewhere in there to change it up a bit, but yeah... Solos are good and everything, I'm just not that good at adding some...

Anyway, Thanks for the review, Glad you liked it :)

MMZX - Trap Factory MMZX - Trap Factory

Listened, and loved it

I love your remixes, they always feel like an improvement of the original song.

Zero-Resurrected responds:

thats what im goin for mate.lol